Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

Zenith B. Rosales


You’re my You

When I open my eyes, a VERY beautiful woman appears BEFORE me. Then, the times we’ve been together flashed back on my mind. She ALWAYS gives me advices and the BEST solutions to solve my problems. At Home, she OFTEN greets me and my younger sister HAPPILY as we arrived from SCHOOL. She COMPLETELY supports me in anything I dream about and what I wanted to do. She NEVER fails to enlighten my way TOWARDS success. As I go DOWN, she pulls me BACK and gives me strength to stand UP one more time. She ensures FIRST our brighter TOMORROW, BEFORE herself. She loves me and my sister more than anybody else in THIS WORLD. All the things I have TODAY and that I will have TOMORROW are from her, from the BOTTOM of her HEART.
She ALWAYS cooks the BEST dishes. She’s VERY good in math and English. She OFTEN draws and it we’re so beautiful. She can make a crying baby, laugh , effortless and can MYSTERIOUSLY make a man’s heart gentle from being brutal. That’s my mom, my idol, yesterday, tomorrow and always. You’re my you, ma......
>.<

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento