Miyerkules, Pebrero 27, 2013

Bon Soroño

“MY UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT DURING ENGLISH TIME”

       Lights were dimmed, the Film starts. The film was entitled, The Phantom of The Opera. Seems like, the Main Theme Song of the movie is like the intro of “50 Ways to Say Goodbye” by Train. I often got bored whenever there is a spoiler at my side. Plotting the story until it ends. When I look to my left, Ariel Rivera was the one plotting the story and sings whenever Phantom sings. I told him to quit spoiling; he was stubborn and never stopped. That was the first day of our film showing and we were half-way to the end.
The next day, Ariel stopped spoiling and all of us watched quietly. On the scene Raoul and Christine confessed their feelings with each other; they sang a song about their feelings. It was nice and I heard a wonderful voice at my back. I taught it was Ariel again but, it wasn’t. It was Sir Clyde, therefore I conclude, our teacher in English had a lot of talents! It was the first time I heard the Golden voice of Sir Clyde whenever he sings. But when many of us heard him singing, he stopped, I wonder why.

   Thank You, Sir Clyde for teaching us how to make a GOOD PARAGRAPH, because I don’t know how. I will not forget YOU and what you have taught us; the lessons, the morals and etc.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento