Martes, Pebrero 26, 2013

Hazel Abellon


MY MOST UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT IN ENGLISH TIME


It was cold.
Looking the place I’m standing seems like a strange place. I can see nobody else but me. I could feel the wind tugging my hair, hear it whining around the eaves. The cold air chilled me all the way to my bones. I tried to shout to check out if somebody else is there but my shout just turn into an echo that goes in an endlessly, nothing but an echo…
    Time had past and still, nobody’s around. Until I heard a familiar voice saying
    “UNOD, BUKOG, BUKOG, UNOD ! ! !”

I woke up because of that golden voice and also, the laughs of my dear classmates… WHAT A SHAME!!! I realized I was dreaming that time while sir Vonn Clyde was discussing… I supposed I was in shock but, PRETENDING IS THE BEST WAY TO ESCAPE THIS SHAMENESS... So I just smile and said, “I’m listening sir! with two close eyes.”


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento