Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Puerto Mariel Faith : Treasure





   


  




   Growing up is a part of our experience. This experience will led us to become a better person. But all will led up to one major event in my life, that I am most proud of.   It would be the day that I made my mother the proudest woman alive, the day I graduated from high school.   You may think graduating is just a part of life, and yes it’s something to be proud of,but is not there something more memorable I can speak of?   Well for me this will be my most proud moment so far.

   It is the day that memories in my high school year will not be lost, from filled to an unreceived love, gang fights, depression, peer pressure,and everything else that students nowadays have to fight and live through and my was no different,from making fun to  flirting, from being in love to the days that were seeing each other and for the days that we need to woke up early in the morning just not to be late? Its sounds funny right? But its a missing one. Actually, there is a lot of times that i will be missing of.  The times on eating our recess and that is our lunch time for us, the times when cleaning up the classroom and that time some of our classmates will go home silently just not to do the task, and I am one of them sometimes. And lastly the missing and the funny time is when we are cheating! . Looks enjoyable right? And you do so right?

   Unfortunately, All in all, I have to say that high school was great and when you are through and done with it, you can look back and think that it was not as bad as you thought it would be.No words can really mean the overall days in my high school years, And no words can tell how we are gratefully for that experiences.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento