Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

Shena Mae Labajo


         MY IDOL
  My love, my inspiration , My hero. My risk taker no other than my loving and ever supportive parents. I love them very much. We always cherish every moment. we stand up what ever may happens we are lending our hands to one another to help what ever trails may came. I idolized them since the day I opened my eyes. I am very thankful because when I wake up every morning they are preparing for us. They went home late just to earn money for our daily needings. In our home they are the best manager. In the school they still part of and in the world they are the best parents in the whole galaxy I ever known. I never regret once in my life time that they came and become part of it.                 
           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento