Miyerkules, Pebrero 27, 2013

dianne algodon ;memories




The memories I have met those in high school I have my friends. I'm luck I have a friend that cheerful, playful and loving. those types of friends they do not want to see you sad because they want to be happy and finds a way for them to see you smiling. pay the trouble they turn serves for help and advice in just by the way you fix those problems. those lost but also jealousy, enmity to only natural enmity to those friends and dare also measured how enduring friendships you even know the words painful but ultimately not also bear the each other not to talk to. I wonder if they are not met and became friends enjoyed my high school life I'm grateful because I knew them and they become part of the fun happened in my life.
They thus indicates the pressure are bad influences
not great for me because I learned intimate mixing with others in a crowd to another person and was happy with the time I have a problem that serves them to help me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento