Miyerkules, Pebrero 27, 2013

:KATE ICOY

Unforgettable experience together with Sir Clyde






Everybody cares about our mom for all the hardworking  that she did for us even do we are not a perfect son or daughter but deep in side our heart there's still love that is left for us to show.
 
The most unforgettable experience is that when sir Clyde made us cry almost all of us cried because of the music and sir Clyde told us because even me i cant imagine if my own mom will be gone as if  i am very dependent and  i am shy also to tell her that i love her.In the letter that we wrote at least i  can tell her that i love her so and that activity reminds me about my mom and after sir clyde was gone i was very quiet looking the eyes of my classmate that is very teary and sir Clyde successfully made it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento