Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

brayan igot


CRUSH to love: Epic fail





         While walking in the street.  I saw a girl.  A very beautiful girl. Mesmerized and amazed, I feel something weird towards her.  Since then, I never forgot that girl. Every time I pass in that street where I first saw her, I can’t help myself but to search for her hoping to see her again.  But unfortunately, I failed to see her. I feel a sudden sadness. I feel like there’s a part or let me say space in my heart that was taken. I feel incomplete. I don’t know why but I just end up longing for her. One day, I realize that I already love that girl. Even thought I don’t really know her but I love her. I tried looking for her again. Yes, I found her. I found her with his boy or boyfriend. For the first time, I cried and hurt because of love and a because of the girl I loved. Maybe he’s her happiness so I will let her go even in the first place she’s not mine. Its time for me to move  on.  But the question is can I move on? Days have passed, when I passed that street again, I see her. She’s really happy with her boyfriend. They looked good each other. I also feel happiness because I did a good decision. The decisions of letting her go just to make her happy. I can’t really forget this street. Because this street is where I first love and it is where my first broke up happen. My first love is epic fail but life doesn’t end there. life must go on .

 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento