Miyerkules, Pebrero 27, 2013

Alyssa Marie Limpangog: "Memories of Yesterday"



        
  Life is a never-ending journey, and whatever path we take, we should never forget where we started. Well, my journey here in Carmelite (east) started when I was a first year student. And since then, I have experienced a lot, many “first experience”.

          First year-St. Jude, this was my first section in my first year in Carmelite. When I came in this institution, I was a loner student, I don’t have any so called group or buddies, I only got few friends. Mary Joy Sagarino was the first one I knew, but the closeness didn’t last, because she was transferred to St. Benedict. Then came Lhiliza and Shaira, they were my only companion wherever I go. Many happened during this year, and the most unforgettable was when my adviser scolded me for the first time.  I feel so ashamed that it made me want to drop out from school, but I realized then that I shouldn’t be affected by it.

          Second year life, I’m a St. Luke student now. I still haven’t got many friends, but I’m thankful because Lhiliza, Shaira and me, are still classmates. This year, I was supposed to transfer to St. Mary’s section, but I didn’t, because it will be so awkward for me. I have a group now, “J-FAMES”, the group’s name stands for the first letters of our names, so “A” there stands for Alyssa. Through this group, little by little I was able to build my self-confidence. This year wasn’t so good for me, my mother and some of my subject teachers often scold me because of what I did at school. Well, basically I can describe myself as a “changed person”. From that very silent girl, now became talkative and naughty.

          St. Andrew, I’m a junior and I already developed myself. I have my self-confidence now. If you would ask about my group, it didn’t last, because we were divided into different sections. I have more friends now, Lhiliza, Shaira and me, are still classmates, but I just didn’t focus on them, I have Lyka, James, and Ken. This year, we were so oozing with confidence that we, the “New Generation” joined the Carmelitians Got Talent(CGT), we made to the finals, but unfortunately, we didn’t won. But for us, it’s not a big deal because we joined the competition just for fun.

          My last year, it is being a senior at St. Raphael. Yes, this will be my last year here in this institution, but I’m thankful because I’m a Raphanatic. We shared so much, and understand a lot. We may have some misunderstandings, but it didn’t stop our friendship. It’s a bit difficult this year, we need to be responsible, and I guess we were. It’s hard to deal with the situation this time, knowing that every day that you have together is your last. I can’t say any specific experience or memorable moments right now, because every time I’m with the Raphanatics, I consider it memorable.

          Thank you guys for the memories that we shared, I know that four years is not enough for us, but I guess this is where our story ends. I will always hold on to our memories, eventhough we can’t go back in time, it’s the only thing I can have when we step out in this institution. See you around.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento