Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

RHIZA MAE SENERPIDA MAHUSAY : SEE YOU AROUND



“GOODBYES“

Before saying GOODBYES let us all recall all our memories that we will left.
When I am in FRESHMEN, I didn’t expect that I will met many friends, I met the St. Michael section, at first I am afraid to mingle I am afraid to talk to other students, in this section I met our class adviser which share his learning to us that we also share to everyone, I’ve learn many things on him, in freshmen I knew that in every single problem we need to stand with our two bare foot, but when I’m still in first year? I act like an elementary one, I am always depending to my friends I don’t act like a freshmen one, I can’t stand to myself but it’s not hard for me because I have my old friends which is when I’m still in elementary. In first year I’ve learn to have a crushes, In first year I’ve left many memories, I think there’s more memories that I didn’t recall but I know I’ll always remember those memories in the future. In SOPHOMORE, I remember that I am trying to be more independent so that I can stand in my own not that I’m always depending to my friends but even though I am “INDEPENDENT” I used to call my friends name just to ask a help cause I know that they are always there for me, as what I remember in sophomore I learn to be strong, but I am stronger when I am with my friends, in this year I learn to do such a stupid things, I learn to quarrel anyone that makes me more bitter, I share many jokes that can make my friends laugh I love the way they laugh in my jokes but sometime we know that there is always a trouble in every circle of friends, it’s not hard to find friends who you can trust but it’s more hard to left friends who shared some good and unforgettable memories. Well let us proceed to my JUNIOR memories, in these years I have experience being in guidance because of some foolish things. I did stupid things that let my classmates cry, in these years I want to be more independent I want to go to malls, go shopping, and going to other places that I am only with my friends, my classmates and not by with my parents or family. I learn also to lie to my parents, I ask permission that I’m going to make my projects but I was with my friend making foolish things, going to malls and everywhere we want to go. During this years I laugh like there is no tomorrow, I feel free, it feels that I can do whatever I want to.
SENIOR memories, or let me say THE RAPHANATICS. This year is what we are all waiting for. We always say this is our last suffer, after this we are all free, but when we are all about to reach the finish line it feels like I want to stop the time, or extend the days that are left, I want to have more memories with the seniors it seems so fast, it’s like yesterday is the first day of class and tomorrow is our graduation, I can’t forget when I’m still in first year I am praying that I hope I was in fourth year so that I will not suffer for how many years but now that I am in fourth year all I can do is to reminisce all the past memories of mine. This year is really an appreciate-able one, the effort of my classmates, we treasure our memories the bad and good times, we shared our stories, and we shared our tears. This year I knew myself, who really I am, being one is what I feel in this batch, our batch Is the best no one can change that in my mind ! Let’s march together.
I LOVE BEING A RAPHANATICS and I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT.
SEE YOU AROUND BLUE PEOPLE: SMURFS :>

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento