Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

james david duma: Michel, Mary, Andrew, and Raphael



Michael, Mary, Andrew, and Raphael
“My memories when I was in highschool”
Let start it when I was first year st. michael
Under the advisory of Sir. Lary Trapilla we were called as
Freshmens that time. Next SoPhIeS!!! ROaR!!!
When I was in second year st. mary  under the advisory of
Teacher Ivy Sandal, we were one of the top section on those times
Because even thou we were just second year we allways got a
Place in every event in our school. Next the most
Funny and jamming section ever th androids….
Third year st. andrew under the advisory of
Teacher Sherena Lozano.
I will never forget when  we androids get scholded every minute and every hour.
Next the final stage of being a highschool or the judgement time…
Fourth year st. raphael under the advisory of
Teacher Ivy Sandal or our MAMA!!!
We were known as Raphanatics..
I’m so proud of myself because i am one of the Rapahanatics.
We  always got a place in every events in our school
During nutrition month we got second in nutri jingle,
During buwan ng wika we got second again in our festival dance,
During math and science exhibit we got second again in ou math sayaw,
And lastly during intramurals we got second again and again in our cheerdance.
But even thou we are always second its our effort and not the efforts of others.
I love my Batch so match!!!!
And my Raphanatics family…
PROUD TO BE RAPHANATICS J
Bye teachers…..
AND A LOT OF THANKS TO ALL..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento