Miyerkules, Pebrero 27, 2013

Angelica Zaragoza

I would like to share the best moment in our English Class. We went through a lot of things and we had made a lot of good experiences. But this one's adorable...

 

It was just an ordinary day, my classmates and I were talking about some stuffs, some are listening to musics while some are daydreaming. When Sir Clyde Nunez, our English Teacher, came in, we went through our respective seats. He was holding a radio on his hands and place it on top of the table when he told us to close our eyes. While sitting out of confusion, we just followed what he said and closed our eyes. We began hearing a song. It was a very touching song like it can make you cry any second. I really cried at that time because I can barely relate my life into it. After that, Sir Clyde let us write a letter for our parents. In the letter, we wrote all our feelings and what we want to tell them. In that way, we already confessed and expressed to God that how we really love them. After we made those letters, we buried them under ground in our school backyard.

 

 It was like a buried treasure in our hearts that can never be stolen or taken by anyone.And honestly we really never expected this to happen but I believe, "Sometimes you find the most amazing thing, in the most unexpected places".  It was a very crucial event of my life in which Sir Clyde Nunez and my classmates are part of it. 

 


Remember that, in every experience, you gain strength, courage and confidence. So don't think negatives in the future, 'cause in every experience, there is something valuable that we can learn. :)

 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento