Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

Martha Mae O. Amistad


IT’S HIM……WHOM I ADMIRE <3


  
There this awesome guy whom I met in the park. He captured my eyes with his beautiful smile. That time I can feel butterflies in my stomach. And my heart beats too fast whenever our eyes met. Starting that day I often saw him. I become his secret admirer, staring at him while he didn’t know anything that I felt something for him. I did everything what a typical secret admirer did except for the fact that I refrain myself from letting him know about me and my feelings. It was weekend when I hear him sing while playing a guitar. He has a beautiful voice that made me more admire him every single day. And everyday I keep on thinking about him. I even hear his wonderful voices especially when I’m alone in my room that made me realize that I’m crazy about his voice. He became my inspiration in school. He is such a wonderful person. Whenever I saw him it made me smile even more. I can’t help myself in staring at him because he is so handsome. But sad to say he didn’t notice me and he don’t know me until this day. I’m just staring far away from him.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento