Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Catagcatag Hazel: A JOURNEY



          Wandering inside the university, making new memories, achieving my dreams and creating a bucket of new friends, these are just few of the things that I look forward to after graduating from high school. Knowing that few months from now I will be in a new world, in a new environment with different types of people who might be part of my life, leaving such remarkable marks of good and bad times. I don't even know if at that time I can still remember the lessons my teachers in high school discussed.
         
        I am not even sure if I could make it in my college years, but who knows, with God's grace and blessings, I could make my parents proud and the persons who were with me during my high school years. At this very moment, I couldn't imagined my self wearing a different uniform and traveling from home in going to school. It's not that I'm not prepared, it's just that, I will terribly miss my Alma mater, for a one big reason that, it is where I learned and developed my physical, emotional and moral aspects as a student, a classmate, a friend and a daughter to my parents.
       
         On the other hand, I see myself bringing my notes in accounting, walking alone inside the university and talking to myself pretending that I have someone to talked to while listening to my favorite songs, sad thing right? From being a loner college student, I also see myself having new experiences from joining beauty pageants, showcasing my talents to the public and developing my self-confidence. From all those stuffs, as a teenager, I am planning to have a business of my own but for now I am still in the stage of discovering what will it be. So far, I am hoping for the best of my life after graduating from high school.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento