Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

RHIZA MAE SENERPIDA MAHUSAY: MY WORLD

“IN MY WORLD”



We all know that everyone of us is having our own dream, but if you’ll going to ask me what really is my dream it is having my own restaurant knowing that is very successful that we need to have a branch so that it will be more known, this dream of mine is not only for my own this also may help to support our family. Someday, this dream will come true with the help of my parents and the support of my family, and we all know that to finish our goal we need to lean on to our friends if we need help, someday I know I’ll be popular as I can be. I’ll be well known as the most beautiful and sexiest chef of all. I also LOVE cooking. Cooking is my hobbit when I’m bored, I also love cooking when I felt alone, sad, whenever I want to cry, when I’m happy, and when I don’t want to talk to, cause in that way I can express my feelings through cooking. I get this hobby from dad, but my mom teaches me how to cook, she always remind me for my future that I really need to know how to cook for my future family, what I really dream is to be the famous chef of my own restaurant around the world.
I KNOW THIS DREAM WILL COME TRUE. I CAN SMELL IT ALREADY.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento