Huwebes, Pebrero 28, 2013

Hannah Jane Omo~> Moment i wont ever forget!


Hi There!
This is just a little story but somewhat precious to me ….
I am motivated to work even more harder with our Youthful and Best among best~…Let us Welcome…. Mister Vonn Clyde!......
* Thunderous Applause*…Yahoo!.....This is my Teacher…. He is just totally amazing …. I thought Highschool would be a BlahBlah to me… But WAIT….that’s not it…. Its  even more a Woah! Woah! To me…With my SuperTeacher.
The Moment where it makes me Cry with a Big Laughing Face to me as I hold my stomach~
The Precious Moment where I treasured it even though it was just a small thing!
Hey you Fellas and Mademoiselle! Here is it! ACTION >o<
.
.
.
As I entered my Classroom….It had somewhat a Gloomy Aura in it. I Put my bag in my chair and took a nap… Dingdong~The Morning Class ended… “What a boring Day” as I talk to myself.Then Lunchtime rings at my mind so I turn back and took my lunch… as my friends keep doing Chitchats… I already finished eating… I pulled out my Phone and pulled out my earphone and listens to some Country songs.
Lalalala~…. The Bell rings… First Noon Subject ended. Breaktime! … But I don’t have money so… I just sit at my chair as my tummy growls.
“It’s English Time next right?”...I suddenly asked Sophia. “ Ah. Yah!..Any Problem?” Sophia said. “ Ah nothing~” I said.
I took a nap good for 3 minutes…Then Sir.Clyde entered the room…with a loud voice saying. “Good Afternoon Class…Okay up now” …. “ I wonder what activity were going to have now?” I said to myself…
“Okay then group yourselves . By Column.”
Sir.Clyde said “ We’ll have a game..this game is where you have to follow the actions…for your best answer you just have to choose from the prepositions and do it!.... When Sir.Clyde gave the question….My Classmates started to act weird..as they do the action, they look like Robots, Skeletons…Anything!.....I Laughed and joined my group as they play the game… then another question again…Awkward Actions Make me laugh a lot….as I look at Nicole and Charis. I began to laugh and hold my stomach…. I CAN’T HOLD IT ANYMORE!.....So I said 
“ Timeout…I wanna pee…I wanna pee!!!!” … Then another question again and they played the actions again….No one heard me so I played and played…. But still I wanna pee. So as the game was stopped…I Rest a little and laughed….Then the game started again. I noticed that I peed a little in my ***** ( You know that already)….So as the class ended… I shared it to Sophia and She started to laugh.What’s that a Peeing session?....Hahahahha!
 
Go Sir! Go Judecians…FLY HIGH….DREAM HIGH! Bye Bye!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento