Martes, Pebrero 26, 2013

Alyssa Marie Limpangog: "What's next after highschool"




     \          Highschool life is about to end, not sooner than today. And yes, we need to fill up another chapter of our life. New plans to make, and more decisions to take. Each one of us has already have their own path to lead, and if you’ll ask me, I also have my own.

          It’s already been decided that after graduation I’ll be going to Leyte, and I’ll be staying there for good. I’d be studying there, taking up journalism, and if luckily I can finish it, I will proceed to Law. It will be hard for me to start again, knowing that I’ll be in a different school, and in a different place, meeting up new people, I would say strangers.

          I don’t know what will happen to me there, but for sure I need to be independent, and stand on my own decisions, because no one can help me there, and I couldn’t lean on anybody. I hope my batchmates will be successful, especially my Raphanatics, and I also hope that we will still see each other again in a perfect place and time, where all of us have already reached their dreams.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento