Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

LHILIZA MAE SUSON:MEMORIES THAT NEVER BEEN ERASED







   
          In High school life there are most unforgettable moment that I cannot forget, it is the special day to every student like me. As I step first year we are called freshmen this is the time we have meet people which we don’t know and we have to be friends with them but the shyness will not be forget as a freshmen students. I have meet my friends that we are so closed to each other namely: Alyssa Marie Limpangog , Charity Ann Aying and Ma. Alyssa Paquibot this friend of mine is very special to me when I am in first year. As when I step second year life we are called sophomore which I have to meet new friends and when we join cheer dance In school we are 2nd placer which we are proud of ourselves that we won. In third year life we are Juniors and we have develop ourselves we are so very happy with our section St. Andrew which name it with androids and we are proud of being it. As the years past and the days comes we are thinking that we have to step another year in order to graduate high school this is the Fourth year Life. In Fourth year life which we are called seniors there are 2 sections the Therese and Raphael which we name it Theresians and Raphanatics which we have lot of memories that we made and the happiest moment we’ve done.

   When we have our Activities in school and all of the elementary levels and high school levels must join we the Seniors have decide and cooperated with lots of activities that lead us to a runner up and we are so proud of the things we do. We have learn more things, we have problems that being solved, happiest moment that we share in our life and The love WE gave and that is my high school life I’m proud of it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento