Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

RYEA JAYNE SAVILLO


                                                               
                       UNLUCKY GUY                                                          I Hate him…I really ,really hate him. He’s such a walking disaster, a certified day breaker. This man who made my heartbeat for the very first time is not what I expected.” Women are such incurable romantics”. I was once a romantic but it changed. Because of this man who showed me that having  a prince in your life is not always what you’ve dreamed of. The tall, handsome, and silent man was a catastrophe in my life, I could never forget. A funny story that you’ve fallen with someone you hated the most. From the start, I met him in our school, second was along the road but never in my dream land. But what do they know? Until this moment of time that I was writing this, he’s still the wonderful thing that has ever existed in my mind. To tell you, no one could have called me a failure , if not because of this man who dared to enumerate every single mistake about myself. The last, last, month he showed some kindness to me along the corridor the moment when the papers I was holding fell. Then a few minutes later, he would tell me I was a clumsy person… what the ??. what I wanted is a real man who would give me all the love in this world. But what I have now is the opposite that almost killed my thoughts of a desirable man. But I wouldn’t regret that I met him in this world who make my life unique. The best thing I learned from him is that success is harder than being a failure. Maybe that’s what he’s trying to let me get. I hope I’ll met him today, we’ll see if this disaster would come on my way again…very unlucky but he’s the first person who made me feel like this.                                                                                                                              

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento