Huwebes, Pebrero 28, 2013

SHEENA ROSE IMPAS:TREASURABLE MEMORIES IN LIFE


Crazy times+Crazy friends - A memory you will never forget

Freshmen Year. I still remember all the awkward moments we had.. Sophies Year. "Yeah baby, were not the youngest anymore" Junior Year." 1 year to go, and we will be receiving our diplomas on stage" Senior Year." I want to go back to 1st year T_T". It's really true that time flies so fast. A day passed, then a week, then a month and BOOM! .Before I could blink it was our Graduation Day. It's hard to start the next chapter of our life if we keep on re-reading the last one. Sad to think that we will be leaving everything behind and move on. Moving on is simple. What make it difficult are the memories we'll live behind. I hate goodbyes, because they give me tears that I don't want to. But they say Goodbyes are not really forever it just simply means "See you around". I love people who can make me laugh, when I don't even want to smile.  Crazy Friends.


In my high school life I had met two kinds of people. The ones who tear me down and the ones who build me up. But in the end I guess I have to thank them both for becoming part of my life…



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento