Biyernes, Pebrero 22, 2013

LHILIZA MAE SUSON: MY FUTURE DREAM












As when I  step fourth  year high  school  I have been planning, deciding and imagining  what I will be in the future and  what I will going to do. So I try my best, participating in classes, doing the task so that I can pass. I have learn lots of trials, I know how to handle my emotions, I have develop my confidence and develop my social skills. Now, I am stepping with my dreams, I have my own on Company, I am the CEO.
 As the year comes it is the precious days in my life with my own company I have help them so much, they have been applying with this company, I have lots of clients to meet. I realize that I am now the one who help my families and I am proud of it. I can know handle and budget money. I am like water who finds way to continue the flow of my life together with my dreams. Being an accountant made me enjoy happiness and proud of myself.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento