Huwebes, Pebrero 28, 2013

Joyce Andrea Añora



MY MOST UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE  DURING ENGLISH TIME


Every year, we made lots of fun and wonderful experience in our English subject. It has become more enjoyable this year because of our wonderful and cheerful teacher, who always bond with us - Sir Clyde.
We had many memorable experiences but this one standout among the others.

It was an ordinary day for all of us. Before Sir Clyde enters our classroom, we still have snacks time so we usually chit chat and play. But when he enters our classroom, we immediately run to our respective seats and prepare our things. He was carrying a radio, we thought that we will do something like singing or dancing, we were confuse that time. Suddenly Sir Clyde let us close our eyes, we just follow what he said because of our confusion. But when Sir Clyde turn on the radio, the music was "Iingatan ka". He told us a situation which made me and our classmates cry. I couldn't help myself since I myself could relate. After that, Sir Clyde let us wrote a letter for our mothers which we couldn't tell to her face to face. I really wrote there all my hatreds for my mother. I didn't also forgot the word "I LOVE YOU", which I couldn't say to her now.

Then Sir Clyde collected our papers and put it in a small bottle. At first, we thought of throwing it in the sea but since our classmates want to watch, we decided to bury it behind our school. I wonder what happened to the bottle we bury?

We have many memorable experiences with Sir Clyde so it's really hard to choose, but I think this one really standout.Though I really thought of writing the experience we had when Sir Clyde scold us for the first time. :P



We will never forget your wonderful teachings and the smile we had together Sir Clyde !
No matter what happens, you will always stay in the hearts of St. Jude students.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento