Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

Henssy Jean Ledesma


My Mother
is my idol

For me my mother is my idol.  She is the perfect mother that I need. She takes care of me , very well. She always reminds me of what to do. She tries her best to give everything I need. She scolds me when I’ve done wrong things . I did not get angry with my mother because I know I’ am the one who is wrong . She loves me very much , she only wants me to be better person. The lines that I never forget from my mother is “study and study more to improve your grades”. For me my mother loves me unconditionally.
In the school she exerts her effort for me. In  the home she takes care of me very well and in the world she gives me all the best. Yesterday I went to school she prepares food for me . Today she gives the same , tomorrow I hope It would still be the best day because of her…...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento