Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

NINA ERVI SITCHON


My Crush is also my Idol

My crush,my idol,my besfriend ,my inspiration! HE is VERYhandsome and awesome.I am lucky that I met him.INSIDEor OUTSIDE IN the school campus he is very polite and friendly to other person even me he is too much sincere and loving person.He NEVER disappoint me,he ALWAYS care for me. IfI have a problem he is always there to help me, he gave some advice what I will gonna do.He is like my father EARLY in the morning he always remind me to eat my breakfast,like my father did to me BEFORE.And also he remind me to do all my assignments and to study my lessons.Sometimes he teach me in math,my hatest subject.When it comes to talent he is my idol in basketball,he loves basket, he always play before going home in the afternoon.Well for me I am the luckiest girl in the whole world that he became part of my life.my crush, my hero,my idol,my bestfriend, and my inspiration,no other than my one and only YAM <3

                                           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento