Huwebes, Pebrero 28, 2013

SHEENA ROSE IMPAS: MOVING FORWARD




Going to college and meeting new people are some factors that scares me the most. Why? Because I’m not good at making friends, I’m bad at introducing myself and I’m scared to be a loner, in short I don’t have this so called “Interpersonal Skills”. I did not even know how I become close to my classmates. Yeah, I’m excited, because of new experience, but I’m scared of the fact that I’ll be leaving the old me and move on. Well, “hello future, I’m done with you past.” But, those things won’t stop me from chasing my dreams. I'm a DREAMER you know. Ooppss! I forgot to tell you what my dream is. Well, I'm inspired to be an architect. And I'm planning to take up architecture in University of San Carlos.


The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. "ACTION is the foundational key to all SUCCESS”, Pablo Picasso says.


I’m starting to build my dreams.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento