Martes, Pebrero 26, 2013







                Mariah Mikaela Sofia A. Pueblas:“A dream come true: I’m a starrrrr”

“Once in a lifetime means there’s no second chance”… yeah that was me Mariah Mikaela Sofia Abordo-Pueblas also known as ARIA. Singing in the stage? Yeah let me tell you how it happened.

      After graduation, my godmother which happened to be my auntie invited me to follow her in Narvik, Norway and since  I did not pursue my college studies because of financial problem I decided to follow her in Norway because I guess this would be a good opportunity to be on the other country.

     I was strolling in a mall when I felt coldness (adjusting mode). Brrr..  Its cold in here how could this people survive?  Oh I miss my Parents I remembered every time  I’m sad they sing to me my favourite song that’s why I sing it because I felt loneliness. Yeah! I’m singing though I’m in public

“Once in a lifetime means there’s no
Second chance
So I believe that you and me
Should grab it while we can
Make it last forever
And never give it back
It’s our turn and I’m
Loving where we’re at
Because this moment is
 Really all we have”

Hey! I just stopped because it seems that someone is talking to me. He said he is a Producer and he said he want me to have a recording contract with him. Of course I said YES! I always dreamt of being a singer and here is the opportunity.

I’m now heading to the recording bar where the producer was waiting for me. After the recording the producer said that he’ll call me to tell me if my voice is a hit. Weeks past and there is no call from the producer I guess I’ll just accept that my dreams will never come true.

I was strolling in the same mall again, I was so startled when someone approach me and ask my name then she shouted which made all the people eyes are looking at us then people rushing towards me I was really shocked on how they reacted when they saw me. They began asking my autograph, some were taking pictures with me, while others are asking me questions. Then I started to talk “hey this is a sort of mistake, I’m Aya Not ARIA” they were shocked to what I just said. Then a guy called me “ARIA” then he gave me a hat and a jacket. Thanks to him I got away from those “fans” at the mall. Then he brought me in the same recording bar and there I saw the producer then he shouted at me which causes for me to be startled. He said angrily “Stop strolling around you are a star now your voice was a hit!” I’m a whattt??

  I can’t believe it I’m actually a star? Yeah! Then here it is my most awaited concert. I sneak at the backstage to see the stadium “whoa! Kadaghan ug taw, nakulbaan nako!” I said that in my own language which means “Oh! There’s a lot of people okay I’m nervous now”. Of course I’m excited but seeing those people made me really nervous. Then it started at first I was really conscious but as the time goes by I became more lively and then I sang my favourite song the “ EVERYDAY” by high school musical ( Vanessa hudgens and Zac Efron)

   And I was really glad to see my family in the front row then I wave at them. After the concert I was in my dressing room and I was sitting in the chair and staring in my reflexion.

  I can say that I’m very blessed knowing that my career is successful but it seems that there is something missing in me that’s why I decided to go back to the Philippines and pursue my studies there. I chose USC as my training grounds and I know this what’s missing because I want to graduate in college. I’m already 26 years old by that time. The school year is about to begin then I saw familiar face in the registration booth and recognize him. Hey! He was my Prince Charming in high school I just don’t remember his name. In curiosity I ask the registrar and found out what’s his name. On my way home I carefully had my disguise and arrive home safely and sleep it was a long day for me gotta rest! Bye …


By the way the name of my Prince Charming in High school is Lorenz Igot. <3  

 

1 komento: