Huwebes, Pebrero 28, 2013

Jazrel Melgo: Childhood Dream




"Childhood  Dream"



   My highschool life is about to end but another journey is about to come, my college life :)

   I can still remember my childhood days; I knew nothing but to play my favorite game, BASKETBALL. Since I was a kid, this is what I want to be, to become a popular basketball player. I already considered that basketball is my life, because without basketball, I can never be complete. I am nothing without it. You know why?..... Coz this is what I want to become in the future. ( Popular NBA Player). But of course I don't want to waste up my studies because this is the key to become a successful man. And now, my highschool life is about to end. I should know how to balance between my studies and playing basketball. I know I have the big time for basketball and I know I will be a NBA player someday . 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento