Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

Vanessa Lou Oyao

-->

          “MY   INSPIRATION”
 The moment that I met my crush everything have changed. Every now and then he is my inspiration. He is totally awesome and cute. Everytime I saw him in our school he made me smile. I always think of him if I want to. I can’t put his name out of my mind. Well, if I don’t see him I felt like my day is not complete. Every little thing he do is enough to make me happy. He is  quite  shy when  we’ve pass with  each other  but  it’s just okay atleast I’ve seen  him. He  is a  kind of boy  that really accept  me  as  who  I  am. He don’t even mind the kind of attitude I have.  Once we have a conversation my heart was beating so fast. He already conquered me. His  name  was  stocked inside  my  mind  and  heart and no  one can  replace  it. Thus, I’ve fall for him completely.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento