Martes, Pebrero 26, 2013

MARICLEAR ARANGOSO; THIS ME










NOVEMBER 28 2018, 5:00 AM in the morning that’s my flight going to Las Vegas. I need to wake up early, so that I wont be late in my flight. So I take my shower as fast as I can, I wear my favorite dress. Then I get my car I drive from manila to NAIA. Then I arrive there 10 minutes  early so I drink a coffee in the cafeteria. Right after, I proceed to the waiting area. After a minute my flight was being announce, so I directly go to the airplane. I change my clothes I already face to the passengers in the plane. I greet them Goodmorning , a lot of goodmorning’s I have done in this morning.  One passenger caught my attention! It was my classmate during highschool! It was rhiza mahusay! My close friend she is so beautiful now, she became the model in hollywood the  famous one! We have our chitchat for a few minutes. I am very happy and overwhelmed. A few minute our plane is going on. After a  long  hours we arrive in the airport in Las Vegas! Right after we go to a small store I buy a soveigner I pick the key chain which  has a name LAS VEGAS!  Then I just realize that my dreams come true became the successful flight attendant! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento