Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

LYNTL AMISTAD:THE MEMORIES




THE MEMORIES
       It seems too fast. I never noticed that soon I’ll be marching in the stage and left the high school.
Let me just recall all those memories.
         Nissi Academy is where I started my high school. I stayed there for 2 school years. There I met my friends.  I had my crushes, but the only thing that I never did was that, I never be myself. I keep on depending on my friends; I can’t work just by my own. But those years I really had much fun even though we did some foolishness.   There also I practiced my English speaking.
My first year was not hard because I had my elementary friends with me. That time I was so good, that I always follow what my mom said. I tried my best and became an honour student and I never disappoint them.
My second year was a fun and full of enjoyment because that year I learn to play jokes with my teachers and did stupid things. During this year I also experience to be in the guidance office because I keep on bullying my classmate. At the same year I also learn to go in the mall with my friends. Sounds stupid right? But that’s me when I was a second year student. The only thing I want to learn during that year is to commute and went home just by myself. But as what I had remembered maybe I did it once because even going out with friends I was still fetched by my grandfather because he was staying at home and used to drive our car. That was my sophomore life.
By the next year which is third year I transfer in Emd Carmelite School.  During this year it was too hard because I never know who would be my friends, to whom I will trust and how to adapt the environment. As I enter in the room I was shocked because I never expect that we were too many and I’m not use to it. Third year had only two sections that are why we are too many in one room. But the principal decided to make in three sections and divide the population of every section. The sections were St. Vincent, St. Andrew, and St. Catherine. During this year I gain my confidence. I also met my C-H-E-L-K family, are my friends. Those letters are the first letter of our names. Sometimes we fight but after we still became friends. At the same year I met my best friend named Jay Salundagguit with him I can be myself, I enjoy his company, and understand me. When were together we didn’t mine others and do such a thing. During some competition juniors red horse is always second and we accept it. We keep on telling ourselves that when we reach fourth year we get the fame.
Raphanatics. This year is the year that we’ve been waiting for where we should be just ourselves and knows to be independent. We are waiting for this year because this would be the last stepping stone for the high school life. These year is also a tough year because in these year we are to experience the things we never experienced before. These years I met a lot of friends and i also, by these year I could really say that I already know myself. A day with the Raphanatics is a memorable one because we enjoy every days that pass. We treasure every moment and make everyone special. Sometimes we had misunderstanding but together with the other section we work as one. During our cheer dance we are really as one. We may not have the fame but it’s not important anymore because what is important there is the enjoyment.
“Every day with the seniors is a treasure to remember because we are just ourselves, we make difference and we make our own history.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento