Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

Jinkie Rose C. Pedrola

-->
My Bad Influence Crush
-J.R Pedrola
                              Ranz Kyle ♥♥♥♥♥
                                      
Crush? Well, it's simply the person whom you are in love with, yet you can’t call her/him yours.

I was still a Grade 6 student. Currently studying at EMD Carmelite School, when I had the feeling of crushing on someone. Someone that I’m longing for to be mine. He’s annoying, he’s hilarious, he makes me yell, and he completely drives me crazy. He’s out of his mind and he’s the one that I want. He’s partly handsome, he’s not that tall and he has a brown complexion

One awkward afternoon of my senior year of my elementary life is when I was at the gym, because I often love to watch him playing basketball. Then suddenly, when I walk towards the canteen, to buy food someone hit me with the ball. When I look back, it was him instead of feeling the pain I just smiled and I was completely hypnotized by his cute
-->twinkling brown eyes and with his “killer smile.” 

                
-->
One rainy afternoon, when I was walking towards the gate, for I will be going home then suddenly saw him and a girl beside him, and they we’re too sweet and cheesy. I think the girl is his best friend. The girl is pretty; she’s white and has a long straight hair. I don’t know what I had been feeling that time, it’s like my world crashed down. And when I got home, yes it’s obvious. I CRIED :’(((( then I just fall asleep. Hayyyyy:/

Even now, I regret that I have a crush on him. Why? Because when I was an elementary pupil, he doesn’t have vices. Now I often see him at the store near our school, smoking. Yes, he is now a smoker .Yet, I just smiled. Why? Because I’m happy that I prevented myself from letting him part of my life. And also, I was happy for he is happy now in his own life



      

1 komento: