Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

Ken Andrew Rosimo (Tiger)

 
The Only One is
            Her
   She is the strength of my weaknesses, the woman I knew and the one who paints the successful colors of my life.Do you know whose that woman I’m talking about? Well certainly everybody knew her.And she was the only one whom I idolized everyday in the world I am living.The job she did was for the best of myself when I grow up.Everywhere I go,she supports my journey in order to go in a door of wisdom, cause she really cares my destiny.What is the product that my mother used to be? The first thing I idolized her is that she did her missions wholly without any kind of failure.She is the risk-taker on her own feet,you know why? She is the one who do all the things needed to be finished before the time rans out.Well,what I idolized most on her is that she is always doing positive things in order to set things right so that it would not lead to any problems at all, like what I had realize on the store.But the best thing of her that I can’t ever forget is all about her traits.She is a gentle and certainly a perfect girl I had ever imagine.I will never ever forget her things to me and her patience.That’s why here,in the bottom of my heart,she will be “my only one” I ever had for the past years I’ve been with her.I really love her until my last breath ends and she will be my idol forever……………..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento