Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Catagcatag Hazel: Heartfelt Memories

         




        Who would have thought, that I would traveled this far, that I would experienced this kind of feeling, and that  I would be in this situation where my heart melts every time they would mention things about graduation. It seems only yesterday was the beginning of my 2nd chapter as a student. And few days from now, I am about to end my 2nd chapter, and start with my 3rd chapter as a student, which is college. As a 16 year old girl there are a lot of things which I cherished the most in my high school years.

           When I was in 1st year, I never thought that I would overcome and develop my fears in facing a lot of people. My adviser always represent me in every activities or contests in school, so, I, as a student accept the challenges behind those contests, for I know that my teacher would not chose me to be the representative if she didn't believe that I could do it. And she was right, I was able to make it, I won those contests. If it weren't for her, I couldn't have overcome my fears, because of her I was developed and become a responsible student. I became active in every school events, that lead me to become an SSC officer. I was really glad, because this was the very first time that a teacher believed in the things that I could do. Because when I was in grade 6, I always felt neglected by my adviser. She didn't really trusts me that much when it comes to activities in school and inside the classroom. But it's okay, because of that incident, it serve as an inspiration for me  to do my best and to prove those people they were wrong. During my sophomore year, I became more active in school and classroom activities. This was also the time, when I joined the Divisions Press Conference, for the first time. But, I was very doubtful if I will continue to join because honestly I really don't have idea, what is this event all about, and I was afraid that I might disappoint myself and the school. But then, because of the determination in me to try and to prove to myself that I could do this, so I continued to join. I undergo training everyday, almost 5 hours a day actually. And so all the hardships were paid, I got the 6th place, which I didn't expected.


         In my junior year, this was the intense part of my high school year, because this is the time where most of my classmates become rebellious to the teachers. According to a teacher before that the junior year, is the time where all the negative shades of a student will come out of who they really are. And she was right. But the most important part of my high school year, is my senior days. My classmates and I always make it to a point that we will cherish every moment of the days leaving good memories as much as possible, no fights, no misunderstandings. But yes, it is really impossible to have a year filled with happiness each days, because there would always be times that hardships will interfere. As a family we tried to settle things, ASAP, for we know that days are fast approaching for us to bid goodbye temporarily, for we know that someday, OUR PATHS WILL CROSS AGAIN.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento