Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

vanissa samoy : JOURNEY TOWARDS TOMORROW








After walking proudly and confidently, with a wide smile and teary eyes, wearing my toga and holding my diploma, I am going to face another phase of life – the college life, the life where I should put myself out of my shell for me to achieve my dreams.

Being an accountant is great professions where it is really hard to achieve but having such a determination gives me hope to persevere in pursuing what I wanted.

        As I am entering this life, I know that I am facing another new obstacles that will come and block my way in reaching my dreams but I promise to myself that I am going to be more brave not letting the fear conquer me and be stronger to be able to face them and won’t let them push me down where I am still starting my journey towards my destination.

        There might be temptations that may lead me to the wrong way instead of walking straight. There might someone/somebody who’ll discourage me that I cannot achieve what I wanted and laugh at me when that time comes but I won’t let that to happen. Neither do you wanted that too into your life.

        It might be hard, I know, but it will be all worth it at the end where in the third time of your life you are going to walk proudly, shed some tears of joy, wearing your toga while holding your diploma AGAIN.

        I know my life doesn’t stop here. I might bump into a situation but I won’t stop there. I may not know what tomorrow lies but I’ll work hard to have a better future. 

         LIFE GOES ON and I’ll continue my JOURNEY.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento