Huwebes, Pebrero 21, 2013

Neil Matidios: "Memories: A treasure to remember"





For me, High School life was the most important thing in my life. Forgetting the memories during high school seems like you miss a part of your life. Here, let me share you some of our experience during high school.
At first, I am afraid to step in the school as a high school. We, my classmates and I are having a hard time in adjusting and adapting the environment of being a high school. Later on, we are already used to in this life. Also, we are having a hard time catching up the higher year levels. My First year of being a high school wasn’t cool for me.
          Now, we became sophomores.  This is the time where stronger bonds are built.  Every time one has a problem, it is the problem of all of us. This time was also the time where we experienced a lot of memorable moments. This school year was almost my favorite year.
          Later on, we became juniors. For me, this year isn’t as cool as my year as a sophomore. This is also the time where me and my classmates shared a memorable experience out of school. This is also the time where I entered relationship. But those are part of growing up right?
          After those, We became seniors.  More matured and more jamming we are..  At first, we felt awkward in stepping the school as a high school right? But this time we are afraid of leaving it. We keep sharing memories even though it leads us being scolded. We do all those things because this is our last year of being a high school.
          High School life was one of my memorable experiences, A treasure that is very important and must remain us a treasure to remember.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento