Martes, Pebrero 26, 2013

JOHN RAFAEL AMODIA


                                                "DREAM COME TRUE"


After graduation i will enrolled at PHILSCA or IAU to reach my dream. I will take aircraft maintenance
I will study seriously because its hard in College life. I will work in the field. I will learn more in life. I want To explore the greatest of god creation...





                                                        "I NEVER FAILS" 


My memorable experences in HIGHSCHOOL LIFE is when i was 2ndyr. It was Dec 08,2010 it was Immaculate Conception in which it was the sponsor of EMD CARMELITE SCHOOL in Mactan Parish 08:00pm.If i remember 06:30pm i went to the second floor and i COURTED a girl , she was a 3rdyr student when i court the Girl, our school president is their helping me to have the YES.. That was my memorable experences in HIGHSCHOOL LIFE is the time when i learned how to love as well'as how to hurt (DITO SA HIGHSCHOOL LIFE DITO AKO NATOTO MAGMAHAL DITO DIN AKO NATOTO NASAKTAN.) :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento