Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

IAN JOSHUA KAINDOY

       MY IDOL, MY               HERO




My teacher is my idol. She taught me a lot of things I didn’t know before. She helps me in molding my future. She is my guide, my hero and she will continue to teach so we will be
the hope for tomorrow.   Teachers, the reason why there are professionals. It is in the school where we learn everything it starts in each classroom where education spreads. It is where every student is willing to achieve their dreams. It is where we learn to respect, give love and care for each other. It is on the stage where we learned to face the crowd, full of pride, without a shame .Where we were trained to become a better men. But sometimes my teacher almost made me one of the successful men.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento