Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

crystal keith honor


 My Idol is My Mom

                   
                 My mom, my teacher, my nurse, my bestfriend, my sister, and my Idol. My mom is my first teacher, she teaches me how to write, read, and count. My mom is  my nurse, everytime I’m sick , she care for me. My mom is my bestfriend, because she jam with me. My mom is my sister because she always there for me. And most especially she is my Idol, because every morning she walk  up and cook  our  breakfast. She sent us to school. She work hard for us. My mom is my helping hand. She scolds me when I got home late. She is my idol because she have a wonderful voice. She is wise, and she is awesome. Even if sometimes she transform into a dragon.  I love my mom. No matter what they say.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento