Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Puerto Mariel Faith : Hello to College












   The clock was tickling it was 1:30 p.m (February 21,2012) I was sitting on my chair thinking of the days after I will leave this school. Is my future become successful? Is my course that I'm going to take suits my own capabilities? Is my life out there is happier that what high school life is?

   Graduating from high school is the end of an era. Gone are the days of carefree learning and socializing with friends. Now I need to decide what I am going to do with the rest of my life and that is no small decision to make. While I see high school as a chore, something to get through and leave behind, the reality is that high school is the last frontier to cross before the responsibility of me takes center stage. Sure studying is work and school isn’t always fun and games but guess what? After high school is over I will come to appreciate it for the relatively carefree time of life that it is. It may sound cliche but once I graduate high school real life begins and how that life plays out is shaped by what I decide to do after high school.

   If my senior year in high school will end , I know that i must be more prepared to challenge the real world by having a fifth-year college degree of Bachelor Of Civil Engineering, And i hope that someday I can build my dream house and construct my one of a kind masterpiece. But I would be very thankful, because there is someone behind my success and its my family. 
Unfortunately, I want to decide to look for a job because I wanted to be independent and i wanted to help my family. But if after I will work on different dead-end jobs and making minimum wage, I suddenly think right now if I can do this, in a way that I will go to school and work. I hated the fact that I will basically wasted fifth-years if I felt hard for that time.

   On the other hand, I know that everyday will always be a memorable one. As my mind think that becoming an engineer really seen my passion in art. An art that touches my heart with a colorful one. Even though I will leave my Alma Mater. I know that without this school, I don't know on what path should i go that my feet would step. And for all those learning's that they have shared, Each one us will walk together as we reach up our dreams and leave some chapter in our life. But seeing each of us as a professional one will be the greatest achievement in our life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento