Biyernes, Enero 11, 2013

Glecer Jay Pejana

     



                                                          YOU'RE MY ANYTHING



                                                   Oh my love ! you're my everything when
                                                    I don't have anything. I hope that were
                                                   together forever. and please never say goodbye.
                                                   eventhough you're too far away from me.
                                                   I just want you to know that you're the only
                                                   one I really Love. Letting you go is the hardest
                                                   part of my Life. I can't stop Loving you.because
                                                   my Love for you is infinite. but you're just only
                                                   in my dreams.



                                                                                                                                           BY:MOY
                                                                                                                                           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento