Linggo, Marso 10, 2013

Verona mae mannlangit;A New Chapter of my Life

             







                            As Bruno Mars says to one of his song that he will break the chains that binds him and start to believe in his self.By this, happiness will find him.Well by this song i'm awakened that maybe its a time for me to go out to my shell,start to boost confidence,start to face the real world and start to complete my dreams.
                         Five to ten years from now?Maybe i will be be a successful doctor.And I give my family a good life. I will stop my mother from working and i will give her a life that she wants for us.Then after that i will start my own family. A husband that is understanding,caring and especially a guy that will love me eternity.Also i want a cute and cute children that will give a happy moments  with my husband.together with my ideal man we will raise them with full of love and full of good teachings about life.Aside from this i want a life that is simple but peaceful life.


                       Maybe this all i want,my dreams that soon will be a real one.=D  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento