Lunes, Marso 4, 2013

Jepzy C Gungob








 




          My Most Unforgettable Experience In English Time, I dont know when that happen but i still remember it when Sir Clyde enter our classroom and Play a Song in Tittle ''Iingatan kah'' That Song Is Dedicated For Our Mom. The Song Is Too smooth and you  feel lonely when you hear it and Sir Clyde tell us that  ''If We arrive in our home and we saw Our Mother Died in the floor.'' and sir clyde let us Wrote a letter for our mom and I only Who will See it. I hope that Will Not happen. I just Think that it will not happen and i did'nt Cry . Even If i think like that it hurts. The Letter we wrote is put in a bottle and we  put under the Soil . Many Of Our Classmates Cry Because it really Hurts ....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento