Linggo, Marso 3, 2013

Sophia Nicole S. Reso-or



  

   





    My most unforgettable moment that I’ve experienced with Sir Vonn  Clyde’s  English Class when I was listening a music of Christina Perri's song- “ A Thousand Years “ .Then suddenly  Sir  Clyde opened the door and he brought a two baffles and I thought we were going to watch a film but  Sir said ,” We are not going to watch “. Then he brought some CD to play a song ,then  he said ” Get one whole sheet of paper and your pens”. "Just write everything that what do you wanna say to your parents  , or any kind of message like  to thank them, to say sorry and to tell them how do you love them before they die”, Sir Vonn’s  instructions.

    And when I was starting to write about that thing and I was also crying because I’ve realize all the moments I’ve been with my family ,all my faults and for being a naughty girl.

   And thank you Sir Vonn  for being a  good  second parent , good teacher and a good  friend .And  making me and my classmates to realize that how our parents sacrifice and spending  their life in taking good care of us.

1 komento: