Martes, Marso 5, 2013


 My Unforgettable Moment During Sir Clyde's Time





Each one of us have unforgettable moments in school that makes us laugh, happy, sad, angry, and even cry. But we keep those in our memories because there are moments in your life that make you and set the course of who you're going to be. Sometimes they’re little, subtle moments. Sometimes, they're big moments you never saw coming. No one asks for their life to change, but it does. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are. But first, I want to share my unforgettable moment during sir Clyde’s time.
I was bored on that day. It seemed like everyone was bored too. Then I took a rest for few minutes. As I was opened my eyes and tried to prepare for sir Clyde’s time. I heard all the noises going on around me. Suddenly, Kyna Shouted “Ahh! Kabatuan! Rocky road! ”. Then Kyle shouted too, “haha dangas!”. Then my classmates started to laughed and I laughed too. “Uy..nana si sir Clyde uy!” a loud voice that interrupted to me. Then my classmates said “Good afternoon sir Clyde…!” with a happy faces. Suddenly, sir Clyde said “okay..Let’s have a game!”. On that time, I was wondering what kind of game. Then sir Clyde started to group ourselves and my groupmates were Hannah, Nicole, Ariel, Kyle, and Kyna. Although my groupmates seemed like sleepy. “Let’s do the game outside class” sir Clyde said. I saw sir Clyde was carrying plastic chairs. I was looked around at that time, and then, I saw Hannah and Rubylee laughed so hard. I was thinking why they laughed so hard. Suddenly I heard a little voice that gets my attention, “uy! Tan-awa ninyo ang bata! Haha…nakita ang pante!”. Then I saw the child, I started to laughed so hard. But suddenly, “pag-linya namo uy!” a loud voice that interrupt my joy. After a few seconds, the game started. But before we started the game sir Clyde told us the mechanics of the game. The game called “Maria Went to Town” but sir Clyde made a little bit of change, instead of dressed as Maria… we put books on our heads. Then the game started! Some of my classmates were doing funny movements that looked like a monkey, and we started to laughed. But suddenly, the game silenced, Nicole and Ana Marie fell down! We started to laughed over and over because my students saw them and you know..It’s embarrassing but they hurt. On that time, sir Clyde stopped the game and we went inside in our classroom. I felt a little sad when I heard "From now on, there will be no games" sir Clyde us... But my sadness became happiness, because I realized that those joy that I experienced since my first day of high school, this one was really different even though there's sadness. But that sadness change into happiness, I don't know why but I'm happy to become a student of sir Clyde. HAHAHA! Thanks sir Clyde for being a part of us..! :)) 



 CHARIS ANN V. BARING

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento