Sabado, Marso 2, 2013

Christian John Alcantara



My  Unforgettable Experience of Sir Clyde













My unforgettable experience in English class last school year was nice..,
But this year’s English class’ experience was very amazing…
Because of our teacher , Sir  Clyde ..


My unforgettable experience on sir Clyde’s English  class was ,when we played a game called “DEBATE”
It was my unforgettable experience because we debate about the life of a people living in a CITY and in the PROVINCE.
It was amazing because all of our classmates were debating each other and out classroom was very noisy on that time…


My experience this school year of Sir Clyde was VERY VERY nice..!!!!
And  I will not forget Sir Clyde because he taught us many things…!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento