Biyernes, Marso 1, 2013

John April Patalinghug -THE PARTING TIME

I know after this month, another chapter of my life will embark, for my high school life will finally come to an end. Even though I will not graduate as a perfect student, in the honor list, or with an any special award, I still consider it a success, after 4 years of hardship and trials from my academics, how I will soon be harvesting the fruit of my labor. Many people whom I should thank for, there are the one who encourage me to continue and to win this battle. To my friends, who are always with me in my darkest time, who share joys and sorrows. THANK YOU, to my parents, who never failed to provide the much need support to achieve what I want. I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the institution, my Alma mater where I obviously come from, who molded my personality and nurtured my values, THANK YOU for making me a good person. To the teachers who never hesitated and share their expertise and learning's to me. THANK YOU, and most especially to my GOD, who guides me my way and leads me towards my goal. His presence of keeping me in line. The light that he shed, for me to see studying and education is a way on a brighter future. My prayers were all answered. THANK YOU SO MUCH PAPA.
Reminiscing my high school life, it was all in one experience. With all the fun the joy of winning awards from our school. The tiresome day of being in school with the energy in our activities, and the sleepless night, in making my assignments, and projects, running to meet on deadlines.That was all a fun and somehow tiring,yet a learning experience.
I had great adjustment, when from Negros, I came here to be with my father and his family's side, that's because my mom decided to be here to seek for better education and to achieve our goals.
When I enroll here, I first had no idea, on the school, the kind of people that I will soon gonna be dealing with. The lesson that the teachers will be teaching us and all those stuffs. And since it's a private institution, I know a deep and hard studying shall be exerted to be able to pass. But like other school, lessons,teachers, and classmates, I realized its just the same way around.
The most unforgettable moment and event is our CAT class, It is my first time and I knew how hard to be in a military group. Yet I know I'm gonna miss it.
After I graduate I want to study in college,of course to proceed another  level of study, to be able to refresh my mind and also, absorb another knowledge.
Until now I am still searching for a perfect choice suited for me. I first wanted to be a Nautical, yet they discourage me since it's a boring work and its very risky. Now, I want IT (Information Technology) because they say it would fit on me,since I love hanging in computer most of the time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento