Huwebes, Marso 7, 2013

rubylee pableo







MY MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE DURING OUR ENGLISH CLASS


Memorable- it means something special to be remembered. It is like lesson that is always in your mind and you can't forget it. It is a special thing that means a lot to you.

My most memorable experience during our English class is when I made an argue with my classmates. I was very mad that time and a bit insulted. IT was Sir Vonn's time when it happened. We wasted a lot of time, because of our picky fights. I'm a shame of myself  because I know that because of the argue we made, we consume a lot of time during our English class. I feel that I want to laugh out loud when I realized what we did during our English time.


Hey guys , I'm still here, still remembering the funny moment that I had during English time.

Hey, do you still remember when Loisa and I sang a song in front you?
Loisa an I made a duet as a punishment for us for losing the game we played. It was my most awkward moment. Even though I have the voice, but still I'm very shy when it comes to singing in front of many people.(over-confident huh?)
Bit we still made it. Even though our classmates are laughing at us because of Sir Vonn's jokes, but still, we broke their laughter and happiness when we start singing the song entitled "Hawak Kamay". It was totally amazing!.

Each one of us should treasure  the happy moments we had during every classes, because we all know that one day all the people who made you laugh or made you happy will be gone.


>Only changes is permanent in this world<


                                 By: Rubylee S. Pableo 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento