Linggo, Disyembre 9, 2012

Christian N. Matidios


What a wonderful world
By:Christian Nadado Matidios

As waters dances in peace,it sounds like music
The ship glinds that makes me so please,oh! Its magic
Raindrops dancing in the skies like a magic trick
The cherry blossoms that bows its leaves,moves so slick
Man under the tree with his wife holding fired wick
In small island,I see a dead hind,so tragic
A rainbow that suddenly appear like magic
It relieves my fear and prevail that lovely trick
Traveling in the ocean makes me feel so sick
As my watch moves and produces a sound,tick,tick
Place where rapunzel stays,a tower made of brick
Ugliness make world beautiful,not pathetic
A wonderful world like a cake,I want to lick
Like a bee topped in roses that flies when I click
Thanks God,you proved that not all is scientific.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento