Linggo, Disyembre 9, 2012

Christian N. Matidios


THE WEDDING
By:Christian Nadado Matidios

As  doors open,I see you
A face like diamonds that glow

Wearing white gown that shimmers
I love you girl I whisper

Bells that ring that I hear
So pleasant here in my ear

Melodious voices that appear
Oh! What is this thing that I feel

Through the years,Ive been waiting
For this very moment,its my wedding

And now my dear,I see you
Walking softly that makes me happy

Excitement is what I feel
My love your going near

Your eyes sparks like stars in  the night
When I met you,I became your knight

And now we kneel in front of of God
Its my love and heart that you had

Exchanging vows is what we do
This gold ring is only for you

Two sweet words that we said
Yes! I heard you saying I DO

My love for you is the best ever
And it will last longer than forever




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento