Linggo, Disyembre 9, 2012

Christian N. Matidios


LOVE?!
By:Christian Nadado Matidios

When I first saw you,
I fall in love with you
Like an electricity that really spark
I want to live with you,there in my ark
Floating in the ocean that has a shark!
You’re my fire that always burn,
Cause seeing you makes my head turn
Please be my carpenter or a builder
And I will not bother
Because I want to be you childs father
A book in the library that I love
So romantic like a flying dove
Diamonds in the store
That I will always adore
Beautiful as you,walking at the floor
Love is like flowers in the garden
Which makes me happy,like Im in heaven
Like a refrigerator that preserves
I will always love you and serve
And that my love you deserve
To be with me,always in touch,like my nerves
You are my tree
That make me free
Free like a flying bee
Sweet as sugar in the cake
That I will always bake
Oh! My love you’re the judge in my court
Please don’t go away and leave me in the port

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento